Saturday, February 21, 2009

CHANGE

Now that everyone knows a what my story is , Hi I'm Morgan Taylor and I have had juvenile diabetes since I was six, so for about nine years now. This summer I went to a Jonas Brothers concert (I know, I know but what can I say I'm a teenage girl) anyways when I was there I found out Nick Jonas had diabetes, and learned a little bit about his story and how he made a promise to himself that this disease wasn't going to stop him from doing what he wanted to do. Well that inspired me, it was like a spark had been set off inside me. I was like wow and in aw of him. That's when I knew, right then and there I was going to make a difference in the life of people like myself living with diabetes. By starting this blog I wish to tell my story to the world , give hope to people and help them better understand this disease. I want to be the one to make a change.

" You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
- Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment